How to set up private name servers?
When you have both domain and hosting with Hioxindia, then
1) You have to buy a Static IP with Hioxindia and map the ip address with your hosting space for the domain name under which you want to create a private name servers.
2) To buy Static IP Click Here
3) Once purchased, send a request to Hioxindia support team to create child/private name servers for your domain name.
When you have only domain name with Hioxindia, then
1) You should purchase a Static IP from your hosting provider, and ask their support personnel to map the IP address to your webspace.
2) Once done, send a mail to Hioxindia support with the following details,
* Name Server Eg: ns1.sitename.com
* IP address Eg: 192.168.0.1
Not at all
What could be better? (Optional)
Not related to my issue
Too complicated explanations
Too much information
Too old information
Do you have any other feedback about this faq ?